Take an el-e-vacation
The snow is falling, and winter's almost here! Join us in Leadville Dec. 2 & 3 for the Victorian Homes Tour and Parade of Lights.
And come for other fun events, from Ugly Sweater contests to ski races. Check our calendar!
- Visit the National Mining Hall of Fame & Museum and its special photography exhibit, Appalachia USA (until Jan. 2, 2017).
- See mining history on the Mineral Belt Trail.
- See scenic peaks throughout your drive--or from Leadville’s downtown.
- Enjoy Victorian architecture in Leadville’s shops, restaurants, and lodging.
- Find the real Colorado—an affordable, authentic getaway.
- Recent visitor? Take our survey and enter to win!
- See the 9 reasons locals love Leadville (and you will, too).
- Get a Visitors Guide.
100 Miles from Denver 130 Miles from Colorado Springs 38 Miles from Vail 59 Miles from Aspen (summer)
View Entire Month
History, Heritage & Culture Festivals Recreation & Competitions Seasonal Openings