Take an el-e-vacation
Autumn is kicking off in the high country, with warm sunshine and golden leaves. Come take an el-e-vacation with us!
Check our calendar for upcoming events throughout the fall!
- Explore 100 miles of trails on foot or by bike.
- Catch a fish; check the latest fishing report.
- Try a full host of outdoor activities!
Now is the perfect time to visit Leadville!
- Visit the museums. Buy a Museum Passport for special discounts! Catch Eat, Sleep, Mine and the traveling exhibit of Canadian mining. Learn of mining life and Leadville history.
- See mining history on the Mineral Belt Trail.
- Ride the train! Take a scenic tour high into the wilderness.
- See scenic peaks throughout your drive--or from Leadville’s downtown.
- Enjoy Victorian architecture in Leadville’s shops, restaurants, and lodging.
- Find the real Colorado—an affordable, authentic getaway.
- Recent visitor? Take our survey and enter to win!
- See the 9 reasons locals love Leadville (and you will, too).
- Get a Visitors Guide.
100 Miles from Denver 130 Miles from Colorado Springs 38 Miles from Vail 59 Miles from Aspen (summer)
View Entire Month
History, Heritage & Culture Festivals Recreation & Competitions Seasonal Openings