Take an el-e-vacation
Spring is coming to Leadville; are you? Check out these reasons to take an el-e-vacation to the cool, fresh air at 10,200':
May is Preservation Month and the perfect time to visit Leadville!
- Catch the new Eat, Sleep, Mine exhibit and learn of mining life and Leadville history. Visit the museums.
- See mining history on the Mineral Belt Trail.
- See scenic peaks throughout your drive--or from Leadville’s downtown.
- Enjoy Victorian architecture in Leadville’s shops, restaurants, and lodging.
- Find the real Colorado—an affordable, authentic getaway.
- Recent visitor? Take our survey and enter to win!
- See the 9 reasons locals love Leadville (and you will, too).
- Get a Visitors Guide.
100 Miles from Denver 130 Miles from Colorado Springs 38 Miles from Vail 59 Miles from Aspen (summer)
View Entire Month
History, Heritage & Culture Festivals Recreation & Competitions Seasonal Openings