Join us for 2019 Summer Solstice SpiritFest, a three-day conscious awakening festival at historic and scenic Leadville, Colorado. Over summer solstice weekend, focus on spiritual and physical healing, raising consciousness, networking with practitioners, and learning about alternative treatment modalities.
Over three days, 2019 Summer Solstice SpiritFest will host 12 world-renowned speakers, performers, and healers. SpiritFest is the brainchild of Sheila Seppi, founder of SpiritWay Wellness Health and MedSpa. The festival is limited to just 144 participants. Learn more and register today!
Speakers at 2019 Summer Solstice SpiritFest
- Nataline R. Cruz: Fire Ceremony Guide and practitioner of many modalities, both traditional and non-traditional.
- Sarina Baptista: Medium and Akasha healer, internationally renowned as a speaker, spiritual teacher, author and psychic medium.
- Yemanya Carie: Founder of Birthing A New Humanity.
- Andrea Perron: Author of “House of Darkness, House of Light,” a supernatural trilogy which is the true story behind the 2013 feature film “The Conjuring.”
- JoAnne Palladino: A Light Language Channel, intuitive, and Reiki Master-Teacher, JoAnne’s intention when extending her gifts to support others is to guide them to cultivate and embody complete and unconditional love and self-acceptance; as JoAnne says, “bringing people back to themselves to realize the holiness within.”
- Scott Werner, MD: Born with the gift of higher dimensional sight, when Dr. Werner tunes in to someone, he sees them in the physical level and on multi-dimensional levels.
Performers and Healers at 2019 Summer Solstice SpiritFest
- Fernando Ascencio: Hand-built sacred geometry tools, multiple energetic healing techniques, crystals, intuition, and sound healing guide you through a mystical experience of positive transformation.
- Vicki Werner: Chinese Face Reading
- Aurelia and Al Taylor: Singing Bowl and Gong Meditation
- Cathy Bethke: Expressive Drumming and Chakra Playground
- Natalie Nguyen: Mindful Meditation
- Regina Madsen: Power of 8
Even the travel to SpiritFest will be a pleasure. Every road to Leadville, America’s highest incorporated city, is via the Top of the Rockies National Scenic Byway. The festival site is near Turquoise Lake along the Arkansas River, just 100 miles from Denver. The SpiritFest grounds offer breathtaking views of Colorado’s two tallest peaks, Mount Elbert at 14,433′ and Mount Massive at 14,421′.
Learn more and register today!