- This event has passed.
Film Screening – The Arkansas River: From Leadville to Lamar
September 27, 2018 @ 6:30 pmFree
Come for a special free showing of the renowned Rocky Mountain PBS one-hour documentary, The Arkansas River: From Leadville to Lamar. The film explains the value and the importance the Arkansas River has to the many different water users in the Arkansas Basin. A panel discussion on the region’s vital water resources will follow the film and will feature local experts:
- Greg Teeter, Parkville Water District
- Lucy Waldo, Central Colorado Conservancy
- Lake County Commissioner Sarah Mudge
- Water Commissioner Brian Sutton
- Moderator: Andrew Mackie, Central Colorado Conservancy
The film is free and open to the public. The show is sponsored by Parkville Water District, Lake County, Central Colorado Conservancy, Lake County Open Space Initiative, and the Arkansas Basin Roundtable.