This is it, the race of all races. One hundred miles across the high-altitude, extreme terrain of the Colorado Rockies, this event was created for only the most determined athletes. Starting at 10,152 feet and climbing to 12,424 feet, you’ll be challenged to catch your breath — while the views try to take it away.
The 104-mile out-and-back course is in the midst of the Colorado Rockies. With a low point, 9,200 feet in Twin Lakes and a high point at Columbine Mine, topping out at 12,516 feet. The majority of the course is on forest rough service roads and high alpine two track with a little bit of singletrack to keep you on your toes. Come prepared, leave as a legend.
Thursday, August 10, 2023
Friday, August 11, 2023
- 10:00am – Mandatory Athlete Meeting
- 11:00am-5:00pm – Packet Pickup / Expo
- Location: 135 E 6th Street
- 11:00am-5:00pmDrop Bags
- Location: 316 Harrison Ave. Leadville Retail Store. **NOTE: NEW LOCATION** Not at the expo.
Saturday, August 12, 2023 – RACE DAY!
- 5:00am-6:15am Corrals Open
6:30am – RACE START
- 12:00pm – 8:00pm – Post-Race Finish Festival
- 7:00pm – Post-Race Finish Festival & AWARDS:
- The awards Ceremony and finish fest will take place at 6th and Harrison on the stage.