Get a jump on your holiday shopping at a fun, uncrowded venue–the third annual Shop Leadville event on Small Business Saturday! Start your day with free swag, tips on local business specials, holiday music, and cookies. You can also enter to win a gift basket if you visit downtown businesses and/or post a selfie of the day’s fun!
Win a Gift Basket of Leadville Goodies!
You could win one of two baskets worth $75 in merchandise from Leadville stores! To win…
- Gift Basket 1 – Shop Leadville Selfie Challenge: Snap a photo on Shop Saturday (Nov. 24, 2018) in a Leadville business, the check-in tents, or the check-in selfie door. Add hashtags #ShopLeadville2018 and #ShopSmallSaturday. The Shop Small Saturday team will select the photo showing the “Most Small Business Enthusiasm” and announce the winner on Monday, Nov. 26.
- Gift Basket 2 – Leadville Passport Drawing: Visit local businesses to get your Leadville Passport stamped, and return it to the welcome tents to be entered in a drawing.
- Fire On The Mountain: We’ll entertain your kids for up to two hours so that you can shop! They’ll make cute elves you can keep or give away as gifts! $10 per child, ages five and older. An adult or babysitter is required to stay with children younger than five. (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; 715 Harrison Ave.)
- TOP HAT (formally RE+/RJS Designs) and Lisa Starr Art & Design: Holiday Open House Celebration with in-store specials, art activities for all ages, and refreshments. 10% of Saturday’s sales will be donated to Save The Tabor Opera House. (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; 616 Harrison Ave.)
- Treeline Kitchen: Brunch with bottomless mimosas, Saturday and Sunday! Locals’ Appreciation Party Saturday at 3:30 p.m. Get 10% off Treeline gift cards all weekend! (615 Harrison Ave.)
Follow our Facebook page as we add more special offers from local merchants!
Where to Check In
Check in at one of our welcome tents:
- Visitor Center parking lot (809 Harrison Ave.) OR
- Public parking lot at West 3rd Street and Harrison Ave.
Then shop Leadville! Be part of the Shop Small Movement, which brings together shoppers, small businesses, and civic leaders to help strengthen communities by supporting local businesses. Because a visit to the family-owned framing shop or a stop at the neighborhood taco truck this day and year ’round not only supports our local economies, but also promotes more vibrant communities.
Stay tuned on Facebook for updates on this special holiday shopping day!
Hosted by the Leadville Main Street Program and Leadville/Lake County Chamber of Commerce. American Express launches Small Business Saturday® nationwide on the Saturday after Thanksgiving to encourage people to Shop Small and bring more holiday shopping to small businesses.