Don’t miss Lake County’s social event of the winter season! Buy tickets today!
- Sample Colorado crafted wine, beer, and whiskey and enjoy light appetizers throughout the National Mining Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Get an exclusive first look at our new temporary exhibit, Sequencing Through Time & Place: The Carissa Mine. The exhibition is a unique presentation of the physical, historical, and cultural aspects of the mine through photography, movement, and mixed media.
- Learn about and sample Moroccan wines with Heady Red.
- Seek the spirits with psychic Sarah Paige.
- Bring home unique and classy items from the silent auction and raffle.
- Buy one of the first 150 tickets and get a free wine glass!
Cost: $40 before Feb. 3rd, $45 thereafter
Buy tickets today!