Passport to Leadville History
Love history? Hit paydirt with the Passport to Leadville History! See eight museums for one low price.
This combination ticket is goes on sale May 24, 2019, and is good through Sept. 2, 2019, for one visit to each of these eight museums:
- Heritage Museum
- Healy House Museum and Dexter Cabin
- Matchless Mine
- National Mining Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tabor Home
- Tabor Opera House
- Temple Israel Synagogue and Museum
- The House with the Eye
The Passport to Leadville History also offers 10% off scenic trips:
And 10% discounts on stays:
- Sunday – Wednesday nights at the historic Delaware Hotel!
In addition to saving money on admission, the Passport to Leadville History offers these benefits:
- Convenience of purchasing only one admission ticket
- Ability to visit the museums at different times throughout the summer
- Ability to transfer to others
- Adults: $40
- Seniors: $35
- Children (ages 6-12): $10
Where to Buy:
- Healy House Museum and Dexter Cabin, 912 Harrison Ave.
- Leadville/Lake County Chamber of Commerce, 809 Harrison Ave.
- National Mining Hall of Fame and Museum, 120 W. 9th St.
- Tabor Opera House, 308 Harrison Ave.
- Twin Lakes Interlaken Boat Tours, 5585-5591 CO-82, Twin Lakes