Join Us Tuesday, Nov. 14
Lake County Tourism Panel holds community visioning session
The Lake County Tourism Panel has won a technical assistance grant from the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade to assist with our development plan for cultural heritage and other tourism assets. Jill Lammers, Director of Destination Development for the Colorado Tourism Office, and tourism consultant Dave Santucci, will help us craft our next five-year plan.
Please join us. A short review of the current strategic plan will take place, then an interactive session that will actively seek your input. All tourism stakeholders and interested residents of Lake County are welcome.
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2017, from 12:30 p.m – 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Room 401 at the Climax Molybdenum Leadership Center, Colorado Mountain College
- RSVP: email@example.com
New Tourism Panel Website
The Lake County Tourism Panel has launched an all-new website at LeadvilleTwinLakes.com. A major initiative for 2017, it replaces a vintage site with a modern one that lets us better compete with other destinations. Here’s how it is new and improved:
- Calendar: A central spot for area events.
- Mobile Friendly: Looks great on phones, a critical asset.
- Better Looking: More than 500 high-quality photos and new content.
- Highlights Accommodations: With multiple photos and updated lodging descriptions.
Have a lodging property? Please review and send any changes to your lodging listing.
Holding an event? Submit event info and photos.