Take an el-e-vacation
Winter is here, with plenty of fresh snow! Join us for groomed winter trails, ice skating, sledding, dog sledding, snow zipping, snowmobiling, and fun winter events. Or plan an couples winter adventure or romantic Victorian escape!
- Check out these 11 reasons to love Leadville in winter.
- See our full calendar of events.
- Explore 100 miles of trails on foot or by bike.
- Visit the National Mining Hall of Fame & Museum.
- Ski, snowshoe, or snowmobile past mining history on the Mineral Belt Trail.
- See scenic peaks throughout your drive--or from Leadville’s downtown.
- Enjoy Victorian architecture in Leadville’s shops, restaurants, and lodging.
- Find the real Colorado—an affordable, authentic getaway.
- Recent visitor? Take our survey and enter to win!
- See the 9 reasons locals love Leadville (and you will, too).
- Get a Visitors Guide.
100 Miles from Denver 130 Miles from Colorado Springs 38 Miles from Vail 59 Miles from Aspen (summer)
View Entire Month
History, Heritage & Culture Festivals Recreation & Competitions Seasonal Openings