Ski Cooper is a different kind of ski resort. It’s not like the mega resorts—no crowds, lift lines, pretension, high prices, high-rise condos, or hard man-made “snow.”
Instead, it offers soft all-natural snow, terrain variety for everyone, a down-to-earth atmosphere, a family-friendly vibe, smiling faces, great food and drinks, and prices that allow you to bring the whole family.
So that you can fully appreciate this pristine mountain landscape, Ski Cooper also offers scenic snowcat rides and snowcat skiing through powder bowls and glades from the top of 12,600’ Chicago Ridge. Views of snow-covered peaks reach in all directions, west to the Sawatch Range and beyond, and east to the tops of the Mosquito and Tenmile Ranges.
This year is Ski Cooper’s 75th anniversary! Join us for
- Opening day on Saturday, Dec. 9
- A birthday party with cake and a special ski-down on Sunday, Dec. 31.
- Special events throughout the year
On Sale Now
- Four-day XP Passes: Only $119 – Sale ends Midnight (MST) Thursday, Nov. 30, 2017!
- Eight-week Grizzly Bears Program for kids age six to 13: $100 off if registered by Friday, Dec. 1, 2017!
- Season Passes: Just $399 per adult and $175 per child, or four-person family passes for $899. Special prices for seniors, kids, and service members. Cooper passes include three days free skiing at partner resorts!