What’s New at Ski CooperNovember 18, 2021
For a ski “resort” without the crowds and pretense, visit Ski Cooper!
Opening Dec. 8, 2021
Ski Cooper expects to open on Dec. 8, 2021, if weather allows.
Enjoy authentic Colorado skiing without lift lines, high prices, high-rise condos, or hard man-made “snow.” Cooper boasts wide-open spaces in a family-friendly and affordable environment. Buy your pass today!
What’s New at Ski Cooper for 2021-2022
- New Family Skiing Area: Kids of all ages will love Leprechaun Lane, with its fun Irish theme.
- New Advanced Runs: Challenge yourself on three new advanced black diamond trails in Tennessee Creek Basin, Slider and Skid Road.
- Timberline Taproom: Enjoy apres ski in this new 21+ pub in the base area featuring Colorado microbrews, with new deck seating.
- New Larger Retail Shop: Shop the Trading Post for warm winter gear.
- Expanded Rental Shop: Rent gear more quickly, with our larger and more streamlined shop.
Choose from 62 runs at Cooper, with something for every ability level. While Cooper is known as a family resort, the Tennessee Creek Basin includes 16 double-black diamonds and three black diamonds. Whatever you choose, you’ll be surrounded by majestic beauty all day long.
What to Expect This Season
Please check Cooper’s “Know Before You Go” page for info on Covid-19 precautions and the 2021-22 season guide.
Make your plans today for a trip to Ski Cooper!