Leadville’s only Victorian hotel is located in the heart of Leadville’s National Historic District. A captivating blend of Victorian style meets contemporary comfort, this unique hotel offers 40 Victorian-style lodging rooms, a treasure trove of antiques, shopping, and museum-quality exhibits.
Visit our historic hotel where:
- Victorian style greets contemporary travelers.
- Antiques and Victorian architecture paint the streetscapes.
- Mountain hiking, biking, and river rafting are at your back door.
- Mining, railroading, and museum touring are headline attractions.
- History can be touched, not simply scanned in a book.
- Scenic byways transplant city boulevards.
- You can join a Leadville Safari, a narrated walking tours through the historic district.
- You can escape the madcap world and relax in Victorian surroundings.
Come see for yourself how The Delaware Hotel is a must-do vacation stop for family fun and Victorian ambiance at the top of the Rockies.