Sugar Loafin’ Campground
Sugar Loafin’ offers deluxe, fully furnished cabins and a campground with very clean restroom and shower facilities. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will welcome you and escort you to your site. Sugar Loafin’ is surrounded by lake and stream trout fishing, rock hounding, pine scented forests, jeep trails, clean air, hiking, boating, mountain climbing, blue skies, cool breezes blowing off snowcapped mountain peaks, and the nation’s highest golf course, which, by the way, is our neighbor. We are one mile from Turquoise Lake. Enjoy the scenic drive around the Lake, or the hiking trail that circles the east and north shores.
Sugar Loafin’ features these amenities:
- Full hookup RV sites – 30 and 50 amp
- Level, grassy sites – slide-outs okay
- Tent sites under shady pine trees
- Table and campfire ring at every site.
- Restrooms and shower facilities that are warm, fully lighted, comfortable and sparkling clean
- Pets welcome if they are good campers
- Nightly ice cream social
- DSL data ports in Rec. Room and Ice Cream Social Room
- Family recreation room with fireplace
- Gold panning
- Mountain bikes
- Temperatures rarely over 80 degrees
Please check current fire restrictions.