Colorado Travel and COVID-19
Leadville-Twin Lakes is actively monitoring developments surrounding coronavirus, as the safety and health of our visitors is a top priority. The Colorado Tourism Office has provided information on Colorado travel and COVID-19. For the most up-to-date information about the location of positive cases of COVID-19 in the United States, please visit CDC: Cases in the US and scroll down to the map.
Facts about Coronavirus
- >> COVID-19, also referred to as “coronavirus,” is a respiratory illness that was first detected in the Hubei province city of Wuhan, China, in late December 2019.
- >> Symptoms include fever, cough and difficulty breathing.
- >> The virus can be spread via person-to-person contact.
- >> Travelers should strongly adhere to healthy travel practices, similar to recommendations associated with the U.S. flu season: Clean hands often with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub, cough or sneeze into a tissue and discard tissue immediately after use, avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms, get a flu shot if you haven’t gotten one this year, etc.
- >> Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC Worldwide Updates & Travel Information)
- >> National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- >> World Health Organization (WHO)
- >> U.S. Travel Association
- >> Colorado Tourism Office (Colorado Travel and COVID-19)
- >> Lake County Colorado COVID-19 (Official Source)