Mt. Massive Golf Course
Reopens spring 2021 for the next golfing season. For Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling, check out our winter trails.
Mt. Massive Golf Course is a nine-hole public course near Leadville, Colorado. Set in the open spaces of the Arkansas River Valley near the river’s headwaters, ringed by the tallest mountains in the state, surrounded by ranchland and forest, it has a truly spectacular setting.
This affordable and friendly course caters to over 20,000 rounds annually. It is conditioned and maintained to a level that rivals the nearby resort courses which carry $100+ per round price tags.
Looking for something new? Check out our 18-hole FootGolf course and our Disc Golf course.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Info
Mt. Massive Golf Course has put these measures into place to promote everyone’s health and safety:
- Guests are asked to wear face coverings and practice social/physical distancing.
- Advance tee times are required; walk ups are not allowed.
- Players are asked not to arrive until 15 minutes before their reserved time, and to depart after completing play.
- Time intervals between playing groups have been increased from 8 minutes to 15 minutes.
- Single riders only on golf carts except same-household players.
- Commonly touched equipment on the course has been removed or barricaded off.
- Some putting rules have been modified to minimize potential common surface contacts.
- Food and beverage is takeaway only.
- Public access into the clubhouse is limited by a maximum number people (4) and time inside (15 minutes).
In the winter, trails are groomed throughout this scenic course for Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling.