Final Week at Ski Cooper and Easter Egg Hunt!
Ski Cooper closes for the season on April 7, 2019, and is offering $25 lift tickets for its final week! Join us Saturday, April 6, at 9 a.m. sharp for an Easter Egg hunt with thousands of filled eggs scattered on the snow. Find one of three golden eggs and turn it in for a free 2019-20 Cooper Season Pass!
More than 300″ of Snow This Season
Ski Cooper is a different kind of ski resort. It’s not like the mega resorts—no crowds, lift lines, pretension, high prices, high-rise condos, or hard man-made “snow.”
Instead, it offers soft all-natural snow, terrain variety for everyone, a down-to-earth atmosphere, a family-friendly vibe, smiling faces, great food and drinks, and prices that allow you to bring the whole family. Buy lift tickets!
Skip the Ski Crowds, Lift Lines, and Pretense
What is Cooper? It’s the very definition of authentic skiing, with the softest snow surface in Colorado.
- Terrain variety for all abilities, including the finest learning and beginner terrain in the country, up through epic powder, glades, and bumps.
- The most family-friendly atmosphere you’ll find.
- No lift lines.
- Ski and ride school to get you on the snow having fun or take you to the next level.
- Tasty food and bev options, including an Irish Pub for lunch and apres-ski fun.
- Affordable for you and the whole family!
Snowcat Skiing and Scenic Tours
So that you can fully appreciate this pristine mountain landscape, Ski Cooper also offers scenic snowcat rides and snowcat skiing through powder bowls and glades from the top of 12,850’ Chicago Ridge. Views of snow-covered peaks reach in all directions, west to the Sawatch Range and beyond, and east to the tops of the Mosquito and Tenmile Ranges.