SUP & Cycle
Have a great vacation with stand-up paddle board and mountain bike rentals in the majestic Colorado high country.
- Quality equipment and amazing service.
- Flexible hours and rates, ranging from 2 hour rentals to weekly rentals.
- Knowledgeable staff and laid-back environment.
Come to us for these services:
- Paddle Board Rentals
- Bike Rentals – Including hardtail, full suspension, gravel, and kids 24″ mountain bikes
- Safety Equipment & Info
- SUP Roof Racks
- Wide Variety of Accessories
- Hiking & Camping Advice
- Any other Outdoorsy Questions You May Have
We offer curbside delivery, universal racks for vehicles, as well as extended rental times from two hours to weekly. Bike racks are also available for a fee. Ask about local delivery to hotels and Airbnbs. Explore anywhere!
Off of Highway 82, SUP & Cycle is located at the base of Mt. Elbert behind the Twin Lakes General Store, in the red dance hall building.
For health and safety, all of our equipment is sanitized after use. Reservations can be made via email or phone, and we have a contactless chip reader for payments.