- This event has passed.
Passport to Leadville History
May 25, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Love history? Hit paydirt with the Passport to Leadville History! See eight museums for one low price.
This combination ticket is on sale mid-May and is good through Labor Day for one visit to each of these eight museums:
- Heritage Museum
- Healy House Museum and Dexter Cabin
- Matchless Mine
- National Mining Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tabor Home
- Tabor Opera House
- Temple Israel Synagogue and Museum
- The House with the Eye
The Museum Passport also offers 10% off scenic trips:
And discounts on stays:
- Sunday – Wednesday nights at the historic Delaware Hotel!
In addition to saving money on admission, the Museum Passport offers these benefits:
- Convenience of purchasing only one admission ticket
- Ability to visit the museums at different times throughout the summer
- Ability to transfer to others
- Adults: $40
- Seniors: $35
- Children (ages 6-12): $10
Where to Buy:
- Healy House Museum and Dexter Cabin, 912 Harrison Ave.
- Leadville/Lake County Chamber of Commerce, 809 Harrison Ave.
- National Mining Hall of Fame and Museum, 120 W. 9th St.
- Tabor Opera House, 308 Harrison Ave.